05 November 2005

Fun Times...

Dear Internet Community,
Sorry for this really lame "what I did today" post. But it was so damn fun, I just had to share...

Well, after a stressful and mentally numbing week (not really, that's just a rationalization for staying out late tonight), I was able to enjoy some (at least in my view) well-deserved leisure time. So, after putting the final touches to my German Business Culture "report," I headed out the door to meet up with Joe Hong at Tysons. After a long debate about where to eat dinner, we settled on the Food Court on 3. My Great Wraps! wrap wasn't so great. We hung around and stopped by church to drop off my car so we could carpool to Murky for Sam's CD Release party. I met a lot of really great people tonight, which was definitely a highlight of the evening. After the music faded, we headed over to Hard Times Cafe for some food and drinks. Had my first Guiness. I think there was something wrong with the tap because I tasted a slight metallic aftertaste. (Is that normal?) I was disappointed that there wasn't a distinctive flavor to the beer. Nice texture though.
After grabbing some grub, we headed over to Option in Maryland for some Karaoke-ing. I debuted "Yellow", busted out my "Wonderful Tonight", did a duet with Sam on "Wonderwall", and a duet with Joe on "Dust in the Wind."
Also did a duet with Ru-something on "Dancing Queen." Had lots of fun. Only lame part was the place closed at 1:30. So having arrived there at 12:30, we only got an hour to sing.
Oh well, no worries, still had good times all around.

Haha, i'm such a dumbass... I forgot to get your phone number...
Oh well.

On a related side note... is it bad that I compare other women to the one I have deemed in my mind as being close to perfect for me?
And yes, that means there IS someone... in both categories...

No comments: