31 October 2005

A Surge of Literary Inspiration

Thresholds

There is a place I know
That lies at a crossroad of life
It is here my dreams meet my reality
It is here my wants meet my haves

There is a place I know
That joins two moments in life
It is here my past meets my future
It is here my eyes meet my road

Though my road has been long
Though my path has been rough
I find solace at this place
Where my life takes on new meaning

There is a place I know
That reveals the road ahead
It is here my mind must be made
It is here my heart must commit

There is a place I know
That covers the road behind
It is here my soul must let go
It is here my thoughts must be freed

Though the road will be long
Though the road will be rough
I find comfort at this place
Where my heart is ready to press on

It is here that I have found myself
It is here that I have found my soul
It is here that I have found my path
It is here that I have found you

No comments: