14 October 2005

What a Difference a (couple of) Week(s) Makes

Wow.
So I'm writing this at church right now. I had to drop off my mom because she has to set up for a banquet or something tomorrow at church. Anyway, it was the first time I came out for a Friday in almost three weeks. It was kind of awkward seeing the youth outside of Sunday. I mean it wasn't bad or anything. Quite honestly, I don't feel any guilt for not participating in Youth Ministry as much. It actually has become better. I found myself being a little more patient with some people than I had been previously. I think this cutting down of church time has been good for me. I think it's something I've needed to do for a long time. I've never been happier. Well, I guess there are other reasons for my happiness as well...
I think these last three weeks have been some of the happiest weeks I've had in a long time. I've had a lot of time for myself, for my schoolwork, and for others.
I'm actually really happy right now.

Granted things didn't work out like I wanted them to last weekend. I think, however, it was for the best. I would never have gotten all my work done in NYC.

The two papers turned out pretty well. I guess the English paper I had due on Wednesday left a little more to be desired. The exam from yesterday (Thursday) was a little too easy. You know that feeling you get when an exam is a little too easy? I mean, it wasn't easy, per se. I think it's just a result of paying attention in class?
The only thing that threw me off was the question on the Kondratiev Cycle. I guess I should re-learn that part before the midterm.

Summer is officially coming to a close. The fall clothes are out. Baseball is in its final weeks.
Lots of good memories behind me. Lots of better memories ahead. I can't wait.

Murky Coffee is now one of my favorite places to chill/work/study. For some reason, stuff just flows in to my brain. Good coffee too.

That's all.

Moral of the story: I'm happy.

No comments: